Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Counting Blessings: Chocolate Rations

Today's Blessing:  Dark Chocolate!!

Some days require chocolate!  Like today!

A day at work after a holiday is always a little heavy for me...it just seems like there's double everything to do.  To top it off, I had board meeting tonight...technically I'm only suppose to work four hours (until noon) and then return at 7:00 pm for the meeting and work my remaining two hours.

Well not today.  I just had a lot to do and my boss wasn't helping matters either by "needing" things done...now!  I think she's just clueless as to all that I have to do to get prepared for the meeting plus my normal daily items too.  So instead of four hours, I was there for 6.75 hours and then returned for two more hours at 7:00 pm.

I was sooo glad to have my Valentine's Day gift from Scott!!  I'm being very good and rationing myself to two blocks a day!  (Scott's enjoying it too!)  So I ate one block before leaving for my meeting and I still had one to look forward to coming home to!

Scott tells me dark chocolate is good for me...it's a healthy food!  Hooray!!  That helps me totally not feel guilty one bit!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! You shouldn't feel guilty even if you ate 3 or 4 blocks. You're skinny enough to do it.

    ReplyDelete