Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Counting Blessings: Time for the Temple

Today's Blessing:  Just a short walk away!!

It is SO AWESOME having a temple in Brigham City!  Today after work I just walked over to the temple, did some initiatory work, and then walked back to work to get all my "stuff" before heading home.  It is soooo nice!  It was a beautiful day for walking too!!  And since it's so close, I can usually fit in some type of temple work once a week.  A blessing indeed!!

Our temple will be closed for the next two weeks for it's bi-annual maintenance.  I'm sure going to miss that!  It's not going to be as easy fitting in a temple trip for the next two weeks!


1 comment:

  1. You're still going every week? Nice! I haven't gone in so long. I just don't know because sometimes Alexis eats every two hours, so it makes it hard to do anything. Times like this I wish she would take a bottle.

    ReplyDelete