Today's Blessing: An Inventive Son-in-Law
My son-in-law Jeremy has created a board game. It was really fun!! Scott and I joined Tiffany and Jeremy for a little gaming FHE and we gave his board game a test trial.
So it's similar to Monopoly (of course, because Jeremy LOVES Monopoly) but I like it much better!! (I really don't care for Monopoly). We played it twice since our first round lasted maybe 10 minutes. So we tweeked a few things and added a couple of game playing options, and the second round turned out much better - I guess that's why they have real game testers.
Jeremy doesn't have a name for his game yet but it does have a "black hole" which I got stuck in several times so maybe it could be given a "spacey" name like "Planet Properties" or "Space Invaders" and each of the properties that players purchase could be planets or constellations. I'm sure he'll think up an awesome name because he's totally creative like that! Perhaps his game will hit stores by next Christmas!! ;) I honestly don't think he has any intention of marketing it, but wouldn't that be cool if he did and it was a sell-out!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
That's cool! Clint is coming up with his own card game.
ReplyDelete