Friday, February 7, 2014

Counting Blessings: Trying to Sleep Off a Cold!

Today's Blessing:  A Soft Bed, Warm Blankets, and Sleep!!

I barely made it through six hours of work today!  I was so tired, felt miserable from my cold, and just wanted to sleep.  So that's what I did...I came home, ate a little and thought I'd watch a movie in bed...the movie never happened because I feel asleep instantly.

Scott came and woke me up at 7:30 pm - just to make sure I was still alive!  He asked me if he could do anything for me and I said "I need a picture for the day," so he took this one for me.  (He made me some dinner too!  He's so good to me! :)

So...while I'm sleeping I'm missing seeing Lily and the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics.  Life still goes on, right?!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, this cold seems awful. I wish you lived close so I could keep you company. Although I wouldn't want my kids to get colds either though. Either way, I'm missing you right now and I wish you lived closer.

    ReplyDelete