Today's Blessing: A free night to get to bed early and a new toy!
Scott and I got in bed pretty late last night...after 11:00 pm It was pretty hard dragging ourselves out of bed this morning at 4:30 am, but somehow we managed to do it but we were both mumbling "tonight, we're going to bed early!"
We had a quiet and nice "free" evening...I met Scott at the Post Office again after work and we walked home together, we had dinner, did the dishes, read scriptures together and then had some "free" time! Scott has a new toy that arrived yesterday while we were in Salt Lake, so he's pretty wrapped up in it right now! I don't mind though, he totally deserves that "toy"!
.jpg)
Ya, he told me about that. Cool! I love getting stuff - especially fun toys like that - in the mail.
ReplyDelete