Today's Blessing: Paper Happiness
It's pretty silly to get happy over something like paper, but I do. Tonight I got to speed a little time trying to get my scrapbook room set up. After Christmas I got a great deal on some paper storage cubes and I've just be aching for some free time to get them put together and in use. Monday I got a couple of them built, and Tuesday I finished the last one and even started moving my paper in. Hooray!
The big job was moving all my paper from the family room to my scrapbook room! Oh my!! I never realized how much paper I have! And a whole bunch of cute page kits and embellishments too! I just wanted to magically have everything moved in and organized so I could sit down and scrap away!! But I must be patient...I have two shelves that hold all my rubber stamp supplies and I need Scott's help with that. I'm sure if I tried to install them the whole thing would turn out disastrous!!
One of the biggest problems I have doing a job like this is I get easily distracted. For example, I found all the pages I've done on our last family cruise and pretty soon I was looking at all the pages, remembering those fun days, and dreaming of another cruise! You don't get much work done doing that!!
.jpg)
Ha ha! Ya, I do that too, sometimes. Get distracted when I start cleaning something. That looks great! Now you'll have a room all ready for when we want to do crafts. :)
ReplyDelete