Friday, February 21, 2014

Counting Blessings: A Scrapbooker's Surprise

Today's Blessing:  My Scrapbook Supplies All Together Again! :)

Last night when I got home from my Young Women President's Dinner, Scott had a little surprise waiting for me...he had moved the shelves that were holding my scrapbooking supplies out of the family room and into my scrapbooking room.  SWEET!!  I was so excited!  I didn't even ask him to do it while I was gone.  If it hadn't been so late, I would have moved the rest of my supplies in right then!
Shelves ready to stock :)
So tonight was moving night!  Woolah!  Everything in one room!  Well...mostly everything in one room!  I should say all the stuff I use the most in one room!  The other odds and ends are still on a metal shelving unit in the family room...I'll get to them another day.
He even put together my new lamp!!
Scott took one look into my room and said, "You're so spoiled!"  You have a "Woman Cave!"  Now that made me laugh!!

1 comment:

  1. It's true, you do have a women cave! Ya, dad told me he did that. I was suspecting that might be one or your posts. :) Now you have room in your basement to do a grandkid playroom, Remember that idea I shared with you? It would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete