Thursday, February 6, 2014

Counting Blessings: Cold Relief??

Today's Blessing:  Kleenex and NyQuil (at least the generic form that is)

I'm feeling pretty lousy today.  Late last Sunday night I felt a tickle in my throat and hoped it wasn't nothing.  Monday I was still feeling about the same.  Tuesday I wasn't bad but then things progressed for the worst from there.  And what terrible timing!!  I'm aching to go see my new little grand daughter but facing reality that it would be really bad for her if I did.  I told myself maybe I could go stand at the hospital room door with my camera and zoom lens, but I bet all the hospital staff would be cursing me for just being in their presence!  Ugh!!  Why now!

I had to really grasp for a blessing today since I'm totally feeling sick and depressed.  Where's the blessing in being sick and not getting to see your new grand baby?!  But I told myself at least I have soft Kleenex for my nose and NyQuil (generic) to relieve me from my misery for tonight...hopefully.

I'm really hoping I feel better tomorrow and more so the next day and next so I can go be a grandma!!

1 comment:

  1. me too, but for selfish reasons. So I can get my chicken :) And I want you to get better too.

    ReplyDelete