Sunday, February 16, 2014

Counting Blessings: Lovin' My Pillow!!

Today's Blessing:  My Pillow

Today was one of those Sundays where I was home for about 3 1/2 hours during the day.  The rest of the day was spent at the church.  While Scott and I were reading our scriptures tonight I was having a hard time staying awake!!  I couldn't wait to have my head hit the pillow!

The third Sunday of the month is always APC (Aaronic Priesthood Correlation) meeting for me which starts at 7:45 am.  Then our sacrament meeting begins at 9:30 am so I usually just stay at the church and Scott meets me there.  Today was Ward Conference for the 21st Ward, so I skipped out of my Relief Society early in order to meet with the YW Presidency of that ward before their YW meeting which started at 1.  By 2:30 pm I was finally heading home.

At home, I fixed some lunch, prepared a short leadership training handout, and got my letter written to Jess just in time to leave again at 6:15 pm for a Laurel Light Camp planning meeting.  At 8:30 pm I was finally home to stay.  I popped up some popcorn, we read scriptures together, and then we got our letter to Jessica off into cyber space.

Sheesh!!  I'm so glad tomorrow is a holiday!  I'll get a day to rest! ;)

1 comment: