Thursday, February 27, 2014

Counting Blessings: Definitely Rainy

Today's Blessing:  A Nice Big Umbrella!!

It was definitely rainy today.  But I was prepared because I have an awesome weather man (Scott!) who keeps me informed on the days weather forecast.
Scott and I walked to work together this morning in nice weather.  But the TV forecaster was right when she said rain would roll in this afternoon.  I was very grateful for my nice BIG umbrella!  Only my shoes and the bottoms of my pant legs got wet, the rest of me was nice and dry.
When I got home, I jumped in the car and met Scott on his mail route to delivery his phone charger to him  (his phone was near death and he needed to make an important phone call) which was perfect because he needed the umbrella to walk home with too!  It was a blessing for both of us!



1 comment:

  1. Umbrella's are nice. I need to get one. I'm glad it's raining though - and not snowing. :)

    ReplyDelete