Saturday, February 15, 2014

Counting Blessings: Just Not So Good At...

Today's Blessing:  A Clean Refrigerator!!

Some things I just really dislike doing.  Like cleaning the refrigerator!  For some reason I'm just not so good at that.  But when a terrible smell hits you in the face every time you open the refrigerator door, it's time to clean!!

So today I pulled out all the leftover food...mostly bowls full of leftover mashed potatoes...and dumped them in empty yogurt containers and threw them out!!  It's amazing how terrible smelling mashed potatoes can get in a couple of weeks!!  When I was done, I realized all we had left in our fridge was condiments!  Guess I better get cooking again so we can have some leftovers to eat!  I'll just be sure to peel less potatoes!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Look at that! That looks amazing. :) Ha ha It's very rare to see your fridge like that. We never have that problem. I think it's because we never have as much food as you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always donate some mashed potatoes to me Haha, I still crave them a lot Lol.

    ReplyDelete