Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 46 (Empty Nestering) - The Lord is always mindful!!

This morning, Scott and I started the day off right...an early morning session to the temple.


And this afternoon, the Lord blessed us for our efforts...

After our session at the temple, I headed to work and Scott embarked on a three hour trip to a huge salvage yard in Salina, Utah in order to purchase a fender for our old Buick   Our car is red.  The fender on the web site...green.  But that's okay because anything is better than our multi-colored duct tape job that was holding the damaged fender in place.

I can only image Scott's surprise when they brought out the fender...it was red!!  Exactly the same color as our car!  Unbelievable!!  The only difference...a pinstripe and a missing metal trim.


The Lord is always mindful of his children!  We just need to make sure we are being mindful of Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment