Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 67 AM (Empty Nestering) - Snowtober!!

This morning we woke up to the first snowfall of the season!  The weather forecasters called it "snowtober".  Brr!  I call it "COLDtober".  I'm pretty sure our pumpkins are now frozen; they won't be much good for carving jack-o-lanterns.  I think I saw my scarecrow shivering, too.  But thank goodness for indoor heating, because I will be nice and warm in my house!

The snow definitely had bad timing because Scott and I have to drive to Salt Lake today for my eye surgery.  I'm definitely not a big fan of driving in the snow!  With all the maniacs out on the road you're putting your life in danger, but Scott is an awesome driver so I really have no worries.  From what I understand, I won't be able to see the road for the next seven days anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment