
Each of us staff members of the library volunteered to bring a food item from one of Josi's books. I made "Cinnamon Twists" from her book Pumpkin Roll. I made them after work so that tells you they weren't too time consuming, and they turned out beautiful and delicious. It was my recipe for "Try-it Tuesday"! All the other staff members were having a "Try-it Tuesday" too! You should have seen our culinary spread!! Scrumptious!!
When Josi's series finally reaches it's end...she will be publishing a recipe book which will include all the recipes from each of the 12 books. Now that will be one delicious book!! But for now, you can check out her books and recipes on http://www.josiskilpack.com/. Wouldn't it be fun to read all the books and then try all the recipes?! Hmm..next week I think I'll enjoy a little Lemon Tart reading!!
I read that book- the Lemon Tart book. Josi Kilpack is in Jill's ward, did you know that? Just a fun fact.
ReplyDelete