Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 53 (Empty Nestering) - Shoe Business :)

If you're needing a new/old pair of shoes I've found just the right place!!  Although be prepared to do a little climbing!!


Scott and I took a little run/walk this morning along "Poison Creek Trail" in Park City and found the most interesting little park...Shoe Tree Park.  I can only imagine how that park came about!  It must have been a bored teenager who was sick and tired of his shoes...or perhaps it was some kids playing a practical joke on one of their friends...but however it came about, there are now hundreds of shoes decorating the trees in this little remote area of Park City.  Apparently no one was concerned about hundreds of shoes hanging from the tree branches, because the city has conveniently installed bar-b-que grills and tables for visitor's eating enjoyment.  I thought the whole thing was clever and fun!  And Park City is known for their "artsy" atmosphere so it totally fits in!!  Hmm...I wonder if something like that will fly in Brigham City?!  (Nah...I'd probably get a ticket for junking up the town!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment