Today was great! Jessica and Kelvin stayed till the early evening and we had "Family Time" together! My spiritual food for the day! Since Jessica was here with us for the weekend, she missed her first temple prep class in her ward so we just had the lesson here!! Thanks to technology and an awesome Gospel Library, all things are possible!! :)
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Day 70 (Empty Nestering) - Letter Writing...Face Down
Typing on the computer does prove to be a little bit of a challenge. If I want to see the keyboard, I can't see the screen, and if I want to see the screen then I can't see the keyboard...my fingers totally end up on the wrong keys and I type the most interesting words!
Sunday is a letter writing day to our missionary, Cody. I was bound and determined to type my own letter. I discovered I could hold the laptop on my lap and still see the very bottom of the laptop screen. Fortunately for me, Scott had typed his letter first so I got the bottom of the screen!! Hooray! My letter made it to cyber space!! (I couldn't write too much though...the closeness of the screen was really draining on my good eye!) And yes, I'm talking on the phone in this picture because phone calls are good visitors too and I got to have a nice little chat with my daughter Stephanie and hear about all the cute things Jonas is doing that I don't get to see!!
Today was great! Jessica and Kelvin stayed till the early evening and we had "Family Time" together! My spiritual food for the day! Since Jessica was here with us for the weekend, she missed her first temple prep class in her ward so we just had the lesson here!! Thanks to technology and an awesome Gospel Library, all things are possible!! :)
Today was great! Jessica and Kelvin stayed till the early evening and we had "Family Time" together! My spiritual food for the day! Since Jessica was here with us for the weekend, she missed her first temple prep class in her ward so we just had the lesson here!! Thanks to technology and an awesome Gospel Library, all things are possible!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment