Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 52 (Empty Nestering) - Free Transit :)

Bus Stop!
Which way do we go?!

Park City is amazing!  Not only do they have beautiful hiking/biking trails...but they offer free transit too!!  So tonight Scott and I tried out Park City's public transportation system and enjoyed a ride out to the Tanger Outlet Stores in Kimball's Junction.  We didn't have to fight traffic or find a parking place!  All we had to worry about was being back at the bus stop 30 minutes after the hour.




Now I'm not into shopping, but I do enjoy a nice "stroll" with my man every now and then, and the shops at the Tanger Outlet Center were the ideal place to "stroll".   We did stop in to a few stores to look at running apparel (imagine that!) and Scott endured the smelly air at Bath and Body Works (we smelled pleasantly "smelly" after that store!)  Scott had hoped to pick up a cookie at Mrs. Fields before getting back on the bus, but when I saw the price for one cookie or a brownie, my cheap scape mode kicked in and I gently pushed him out the door!  (If you want a way into my man's heart, just give him a cookie and he'll love you forever!)  But all was not lost...we bought ice cream before heading back to the hotel and it was cheaper than that one brownie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment