.jpg) |
| Smart? |
I'm not sure if proud is the correct word...perhaps it's frustrated? Confused? Messed up? Or perhaps all four of those words combined into one. The one thing that is for sure is I'm a new owner...of what? A smart phone. Ya, on Tuesday night, I inherited a fairly new phone happily given to me by Jessica. And the phone is definitely smarter than I! It can do sooo much it is unbelievable and I'm sure I don't even know a tenth of what it can do. Jess tried to instruct me on all the features before handing it over to me...too bad I didn't make a recording because now I look at it and just try to remember what and where she did it all. I'm sure she could tell I wasn't grasping it all because she finally just laughed and said, "Mom, play with it, ok?"
So I am now "playing with it" and spending way too much time looking at that rectangular receptacle in my hand. But my brain doesn't hurt as much as it use too and I can now swipe a one sentence text in about 60 seconds instead of...well, I won't say! I have to admit though, it is pretty cool...and I already have a favorite app! Runtastic! (image that!)
Aw...there's hope for me yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment