Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 203 (Empty Again) - Indecisive

I know it's not Friday, but I was so hungry for pizza tonight that I switched up the menus!


I seemed to have a big problem though, I couldn't decide which kind to make!  I had all the toppings for a delicious combination pizza...sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, green peppers, and green onions...and the thoughts of dipping a slice of it in my homemade ranch dressing simply made my mouth water!  And yet, I was really craving a yummy slice of chicken bar-b-que pizza.  What's a hungry person to do?!  I made both!!  Two personal pan pizzas for Scott...just the way he likes them...and two personal pan pizzas for me...just the way I like them!  Then I had a slice of both!  Scott totally didn't mind having two kinds of pizza for dinner either!  And the coolest part...leftovers for lunches!  Sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment