Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 204b (Empty Again) - Cupcakes for Kelvin

After a day of baking cakes for a wedding this Saturday, I had lots of mix left over so I made cupcakes.  Now I was certainly not planning to let those cupcakes sit around our house to tempt Scott and I and fatten us up!...so I gave them to a much better cause...Kelvin!  He can totally afford the few extra calories and I'm pretty sure he knows of some other hungry college students that would love to have some!

Kelvin joined Scott and I for dinner tonight and it was so nice to visit with him again!  It was nice to have some company for dinner and to have some dinner conversation too!!  Thank you Kelvin for fitting us into your spring break!!  (And he's always a good sport for a picture...thanks to Jessica!)

No comments:

Post a Comment