Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 206 (Empty Again) - Sick with a Fever!!

The past few days have been beautiful!!  I am totally sick with a fever!...Spring Fever!  I love this weather!

Tuesday, Thursday, and today I got to walk to work which totally felt great!  And it looks so impressive on my "Runtastic" exercise log which shows this cute little icon on each day that I walked to work and then back home!  The temperature was a little coolish in the morning...enough to wear a jacket...but on the walk home my jacket was stuffed in my backpack!  So nice!

I had a sweet surprise waiting for me today when I returned home...spring flowers!!  Aw!  It's crazy what happiness two little flowers can make you feel inside!  And sprouting all around them are dozens upon dozens of green leaves soon to be crocuses and tulips!  It just makes me happy!!


Isn't spring just the best way to say goodbye to a long, cold winter?!

1 comment:

  1. I love spring too, and I love that your updating your blog so I can read it. :)

    Oh, also, you should go to settings, on your blog, then Posts and comments (on the left side) and then where it says Word Verification, put "No". It will make it so much more easier to put comments.

    ReplyDelete