Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 202 (Empty Again) - A Cat's Life

My cat has it made...a warm home, soft couch, banana chairs at her disposable, and food given to her without effort...what a life!  I was kind-of envying her as I looked at her lounging on the couch without a care in the world.

 My morning today was stressful with nothing going as planned.  I got up early because I had the crazy desire to walk to work, but I also wanted to get a "Dear Elder" sent off to Jessica.  Well, things were going pretty well until I got on the computer!  My computer was experiencing a "Monday"!  I typed this fantastically creative Dear Elder letter to Jessica and when it came time to send the letter, my browser crashed!  Ugh!!  It kept letting me restore my document but every time I tried to send, it crashed!  My walking time was ticking away...it takes me 30 minutes (walking fast paced) to get to work...the clock chimed 7:30 a.m....my browser crashed again!  I bagged the letter, gathered up my things, threw the dog outside and DROVE to work.  Now if I were Nilly my cat, it would have never mattered!  But you know what...I'm totally glad I'm not a cat!   They basically sleep their life away and there's so much to enjoy and do!  I got my Dear Elder sent to Jessica and I'll walk to work tomorrow!!  I must remember to "Seize the moment and enjoy the journey"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment