We now get a new service opportunity with the theater. The current House Manage is going on a mission with her hubby, so Scott and I accepted to fill in for her while she is gone. We are now key holders to the building! Tonight we went up and accessed the drinks and prepared the marketing sign...just a couple of our new responsibilities. We also cleaned out the ushers' closet so it wasn't so messy. Ok, it sounds like work, right? Well, it would be if I had to do it on my own...but everything is better doing it with Scott!
Monday, March 4, 2013
Day 195 (Empty Again) - New House Managers
For the past two years, Scott and I have served as ushers for the Heritage Theater. Personally, it doesn't really seem like service to me because we get a guaranteed date night almost every six weeks and get to see every play performed at the Heritage Theater...for free!! Sure we have to arrive early and make sure the concessions are in order and the theater is presentable; and we do miss a few parts of each play during the beginning and intermission, but all in all it has been a very enjoyable date night.
We now get a new service opportunity with the theater. The current House Manage is going on a mission with her hubby, so Scott and I accepted to fill in for her while she is gone. We are now key holders to the building! Tonight we went up and accessed the drinks and prepared the marketing sign...just a couple of our new responsibilities. We also cleaned out the ushers' closet so it wasn't so messy. Ok, it sounds like work, right? Well, it would be if I had to do it on my own...but everything is better doing it with Scott!
We now get a new service opportunity with the theater. The current House Manage is going on a mission with her hubby, so Scott and I accepted to fill in for her while she is gone. We are now key holders to the building! Tonight we went up and accessed the drinks and prepared the marketing sign...just a couple of our new responsibilities. We also cleaned out the ushers' closet so it wasn't so messy. Ok, it sounds like work, right? Well, it would be if I had to do it on my own...but everything is better doing it with Scott!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+(800x600).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment