Saturday, March 15, 2014

Counting Blessings: A Cute Little Dinner Guest

Today's Blessing:  Good Food to Eat

Tonight was a chef salad night.  Scott and I love chef salad but with all the stuff I put on mine it's probably as many calories as a steak dinner!!  Ha, ha.  Anyway, while I was preparing all the toppings, I thought how lucky we are to have so many good veggies available for us eat!

We also enjoyed having a cute little guest join us for dinner...Jonas' Mr. Bear!  I discovered him sleeping in our love sack late Thursday night.  He's been enjoying a long sleepover at Grandma's house!  So I brought him upstairs this morning and put him on the table to remind me to let Stephanie know he was here.  Well, he's been on the table all day, and he was still sitting there when it was time for dinner so I just let him stay and enjoy the meal with us.  He makes me think of Jonas and that makes me happy.  :)



1 comment:

  1. Jonas was excited to see Mr. Bear. I told him we'd get him next time we see you guys.

    ReplyDelete