+(800x600).jpg)
As Scott was getting dressed today he realized he didn't have a bit of green in his lovely postal attire. He needed to have a little bit of green since today was St. Patrick's Day.Well, he lives with a great resource! Throughout these past several years, I've become a pin collector of sorts so I knew I had a cute little shamrock pin that he could wear. I don't have my pins organized in the least bit but I pretty much keep them all in the same spot so it didn't take me long to find it. In the meantime, I got to go on a little trip down memory lane because most of the pins I've acquired are from places we've traveled to...Aww...what great memories many of them hold!
I was a little out of it this year...no green dinner or hidden leprechaun gold! Oh dear! Old age is setting in! :(
I bet dad loved that. Ha! Don't worry mom, we didn't do anything. With Alexis being difficult and Jonas potty training I forgot all about doing something. I wanted to get candy and hide it, but oh well. Too busy. Jonas didn't know any difference though.
ReplyDelete