It wasn't planned...but we ended up with all the kids at home tonight. It was great! Scott helped me throw together a family dinner and then we pulled out the table leaves and turned our six person table into a 10 person table. That large table has definitely been a blessing in our lives but we'll soon be growing out of it before we're ready to! Sad day.
![]() |
| Our little snitcher ;) |
![]() |
| This was Cody's first time meeting Lily too! |
Scott and I pulled from our food storage resources and concocted a dinner of Pigs, green beans, and green salad...all dairy free for our Stephanie. :) You don't realize how many recipes have diary in them until you have to cut the dairy out! And I got some good re-using from the compartment food trays I had bought for Anna's baby shower. :)
.jpg)
We had a busy morning today too. Scott and I woke up at 6:00 am and were whispering to ourselves so as not to wake up Jonas, but pretty soon we heard this cute little voice whispering too so we were all up by 6 am! The movie "Cars" was our wake-up event. :) For Breakfast, Jonas helped Scott make some delicious multi-grain pancakes.It wasn't much longer after breakfast when we all headed up to the Fine Arts Center for the Open Museum Day. I was telling two puppet stories for the session so Jonas got to be part of my audience. By the time we arrived back home Stephanie and Clint were back from Logan and just chillin. It wasn't long after that our house started to fill up, but I love a full house! It makes me happy! :)
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
Jonas is so cute with his finger puppet! I think we might have left it at your house. But I bet he loved hearing the stories. I like being with family.
ReplyDelete