Today's Blessing: One Cute Little Pirate!
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Now that's one cute pirate!! :) |
My first little grandson turns three years old in two days! I can't believe how fast time has flown!
Today Stephanie planned the cutest little birthday party for him! He loves watching Jake and the Neverlanders cartoon so she planned his party all around Jake and the pirates. Her house was full of rowdy little boys and a couple of sweet little girl pirates too. I got to invade the party too! I had forgotten to bring some supplies for the party at our last family FHE so that made me
have to go! And Stephanie said I could come and help her with Alexis although Alexis didn't want me at all!! So I just enjoyed the little kids and taking pictures! :) (Although my pictures all turned out pretty bad! I need to steal some from Stephanie!!)
The games included knocking down the pirates, water bombing a picture of captain hook (who Jonas was afraid of! He wouldn't even look at him! ha ha) and digging for pirate booty! The kids had a blast!
 |
The kids LOVED digging through all this shredded paper for gold! I think Stephanie will be vacuuming paper shreds for days! ;) |
 |
| Mega size pirate gold!! |
Stephanie made the cutest birthday cake and had the cutest pirate snacks. What a great party! She said she got the idea off Pinterest but it takes an energetic person to carry out all those cute ideas!! :)
 |
| Cute cake, right?! |
 |
| I Loved the Pirate Ships! |
What a good mom you are Stephanie! Keep it up!! :)
It was fun! A lot of work, but fun. You had tons of parties for us. I'm just following in your footsteps. :)
ReplyDelete