Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Counting Blessings: A Surprise Visitor

Today's Blessing:  A Surprise Visit from Cody

I've been pretty swamped at work these past few weeks.  With National Library Week quickly approaching I've been really busy preparing prizes, typing notes, taking pictures, AND fitting in my regular job assignments.  Some days I feel like I'm going crazy because my brain is swimming with so much to remember and do!

This afternoon, I was buried deep in P-Card statements, shipping confirmations, and invoices when I looked up and saw Cody coming through the library staff door!  I was so surprised to see him.  I happened to be talking with Stephanie on the phone at the same moment so it was like a mother moment!  A very good break from a hectic day.

Cody had some appointments in Brigham City today so in between meetings he studied at our house.  I felt bad though because Scott and I both had commitments tonight (Scott had missionary visits and I had an Arrow of Light ceremony) so we didn't get to visit with Cody much - so it was a good thing I got to visit with him at the library!  When I got home from my Arrow of Light ceremony, Cody and Scott were both still home so I begged for a picture before they left (hence my lovely Indian attire.)


 

1 comment:

  1. Cody looks so tall in that pic compared to you. Has he grown? Or have you shrunk?

    ReplyDelete