Friday, March 28, 2014

Counting Blessings: National Library Week on Display

Today's Blessing:  A Nice Display...at least I think so

As one of the members of the National Library Week Committee, I volunteered to put together the library's display case for the month of April.  Of course we're advertising our upcoming National Library Week celebration!

Today was closed Friday.  It's the perfect day for setting up the display case because you don't have to worry about people going in and out.  It is kind-of funny though...the whole time I was setting up the display people would walk up to the front doors and pull and tug and pull on the doors trying to open them EVEN THOUGH we have two huge poster board signs right at eye level on the doors that say the library is closed.  And then some of them express their disappointment and anger with some very colorful words! I wonder about people sometimes!

So here is my display case!  It took me a lot longer than if someone else did it.  But hey!  I'm not an "old hand" at doing it!  My job usually involves only inputting invoices in a computer and typing up meeting minutes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment