Today's Blessing: Time to Wash the Dishes
That sounds like a pretty lame blessing, but I found myself with a free evening tonight and took full advantage of washing the dishes which I hadn't been able to get to for days!! I had dirty dishes sitting on the counter since last Wednesday! But last week was so crazy busy that by the time bedtime rolled around I was dead tired!!
Scott and I had originally planned to go to a Spring Spectacular concert tonight - a fundraiser event for the Meals on Wheels program, but by the time we got home we were both tired. And then the missionaries called Scott and asked if he could help them out tonight with an appointment so he ended up going out anyway which left me home alone with nothing better to do than wash dishes! One of those hidden blessings I suppose.
.jpg)
Ya...really hidden. Ha ha! You are super busy. I can't wait for it to be over for you. Maybe you'll have time to come visit. :) Love yoU!
ReplyDelete