Sunday, March 30, 2014

Counting Blessings: Hooray! A Day of Rest!

Today's Blessing:  Naptime

I decided Scott tried to kill me this week!  And here I thought he loved me!  ;)

A Sunday load...back seat loaded
Trunk all loaded too!
We had to do two loads today!
Scott is purposely trying to look tired!  Silly Man!
Last week, Larry Newman asked Scott if he would be willing to deliver the newspaper bundles to the carriers again for him while he took a little vacation.  Of course Scott said yes because he likes Larry and I think he’s still suffering from “newspaper delivery” syndrome (ha, ha), but saying yes also meant it involved me too (don't worry, he did ask me first before saying yes), and that we would have to get up at 3:00 am to be able to get them done.  By the time we got done with the newspapers, we just stayed up so we could still read our scriptures and walk to work.  Ya, we're totally insane!


So Thursday and Friday we were up by 3:00 am and Saturday and today we got up at 2:30 am.  I was soooo tired today that I had to take a nap after church!  Totally a true blessing for the day!  We had no morning meetings, and I had no ward conference, so we even went back to bed this morning after doing the newspapers.  My body was so sleep deprived though, it finally threw in the towel!!  That little naptime made all the difference in the world!

Hooray!!  Finally a day of rest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment