Roundtable turned out great tonight! It was my turn to give ideas for the Webelos Sportsman Activity Badge so I decided to have them play a game of marbles. It turned out great! But I also have an awesome group of leaders who are always willing to have a little fun.
+(600x800).jpg)
So we played the marbles game "Boss Out". I won't go into details of the game - I'll let you research that one yourself on this awesome marbles website, but we were making so much noise oooing and ahhing as each leader took their turn shooting their marble that we had several people peek in the door to see what was going on! Then each leader got to go home with his own bag of marbles (I think I almost wiped out Brigham City of all their marbles! ha, ha). They all loved the game and told me thanks afterwards for the great ideas. Their thanks makes it all worth it for me! :)
Everything you do is fun, mom. You're so creative. I always liked it when you did the lesson for FHE because it was always good and fun.
ReplyDelete