![]() |
| My Jessica...a little uncertain about this whole new world thing!! |
It's a good thing the Lord looks out for us, otherwise we might have missed out having Jessica in our home! With two girls and two boys already, we had the "perfect" family, but Jess knew up in heaven our family wasn't complete without her! What a joy she has been to our family! And I finally have a kid who looks like me!! In fact, people use to tease me that she must be the milkman's kid because all the other kids definitely resembled the mailman!! (Don't worry! Scott is the mailman!!)Jess carries about her a special spirit that radiates the light of the Savior. Throughout these past few years I've enjoyed so much her "funny stories" and personal experiences. She has truly been a blessing to our family.
Luckily for us, Jessica's birthday fell on Sunday! She was able to come home for the weekend and celebrate it with us! I better treasure up that one because I'm sure those days will be few and in between!!
Happy Birthday Jessica! We Love You!!

No comments:
Post a Comment