Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 16 (empty nestering) - Eating An Elephant!!

How is it that two people can accumulate so much...stuff!!  (or would a better word for it be...junk!!)  I guess something like that happens over 31 years of marriage and five kids.  So Scott and I have set a goal to eat an elephant..our garage!

Ugh!  This job is disgusting!!
Tidy Shelves...
Too bad I didn't get a before shot!!
That's one full garbage can!



Right now our two-car garage is a one-car garage and a glorified storage shed!  Ha!  Tonight we started our feast!!  Of course it was just a little bite, but we ended up with a full garbage can and a few tidy shelves!  We discovered a bunch of junk and a few treasures too!



I think this elephant is tasting pretty good!! :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow, those shelves look amazing! You're doing a great job mom! I'm so proud of you and Dad throwing stuff away! Wahoo! Isn't it exciting?

    ReplyDelete