Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 31 (Empty Nestering) - A Grandma Day

There's just something about two little arms reaching up to me that fills my whole being with happiness!


Today was a Grandma day for me!! As I pulled into my daughter's driveway early in the morning, there she was holding Jonas waiting for me to arrive.  Stephanie put Jonas down and said "Go get grandma" and that was when my melting point was reached as he walked over to me with outstretched arms!!  I could just hug and kiss that little guy forever!!

Now going to Stephanie's wasn't just to see Jonas...I've been helping her sew the cutest quiet book ever, although I think my help is more in the form of holding and playing with Jonas than in doing any sewing, but I don't mind!!

And Stephanie is always trying to help me stay technologically in tune...today she "encouraged" me to join Pinterest and tried to help me cutesy up my blog although we ran out of time for that since Jonas hates it when Stephanie sits down at the computer!  (I couldn't even keep Jonas entertained while we were at the computer!  I'm pretty sure Jonas knows the computer is getting all the attention!!)

By the end of the day, Stephanie had put together a pretty sweet quiet book page and I had replenished my Grandma hunger pains!!



No comments:

Post a Comment