What an awesome day!! The rest of my kids came home for peach days!! We had good food, good company, and good enterainment by the time the night was done!!
I thought today would make a great "Souper" Saturday, so after heading to the grocery story at 7:00 a.m., I tidied up the house a bit and then started in on making three kinds of soup...hence the play on words..."Souper" Saturday! I made Taco Soup, Creamy Chicken Soup, and Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup. It was kind-of like a soup bar and they all tasted delicious!! (At least I thought so!)
 |
| Taco Soup |
 |
| Creamy Chicken Soup |
 |
| Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup |
 |
| Grandma's Little Dish Unloader :) |
 |
| Help! It Moves! My "Superboy"! |
During the afternoon the kids went up town to join the crowds and be tempted to buy the countless items being offered at the booths. Since Scott and I looked through the booths last night, I offered to watch little Jonas so Stephanie and Clint could made the rounds without manuevering a stroller through tons of people. And I don't mind one bit watching that cute little guy...he even helped me unload the dishwasher which was super cute of him! :) At one point he was holding onto the bottom rack and it started moving in...well, instead of letting go, he just moved in with it too! There he was lying on the opened dishwasher door, arms stretched in flying superman formation, holding onto the rack with his feet dangling. By the time I got my camera he had figured out how to slide back onto solid ground but he certainly gave Grandma a good laugh for a few seconds!!
 |
| Postmaster Parking?! |
At 5:00 p.m., we all re-grouped for our "souper" dinner and then after dinner, Jessica and her friend Kelvin headed back up town to save us a grass spot for the main concert while the rest of us cleaned up the leftover food.
 |
| That's Us!! |
 |
| Voice Male |
And what was the main concert?...VOICE MALE!! I love that group!! I still remember the first time I heard them! It was a "Concert in the Park" here in little Brigham City and all of them were students at Utah State University! Wow! How time flies! Even though I've seen Voice Male perform several times, I still cry from laughter at all their stupid jokes and funny songs!
Thanks to my son Jason, who stole my camera for 10 minutes or so, I have pictures!! Now that's totally "peachy"!! :)
 |
| Jason! |
 |
| Lots of People! |
 |
| Who need lots of money! (The ATM line!) |
And Jess got a late birthday present from Jason & Anna!!
Maybe she won't starve now.
No comments:
Post a Comment