Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 315 (Not So Empty Again) - A Temple Senior Moment

Scott and I actually had a free night tonight so we decided to go to the temple! :)  It's so great having a temple just five minutes away!!  We didn't have a reservation but we hoped we could still get in as we've discovered many times people don't show up for their "reserved time".

We arrived at 4:35 pm for the 5:00 pm session.  Of course we were sent to wait in the waiting room because they always have "non-reservation" people wait until 4:45 pm before letting them in.

There Scott and I were just quietly talking and teasing one another for almost 10 minutes when suddenly Scott got this surprised/worried look on his face and in his voice and he said, "I have a problem!"  He just realized he wore a short sleeve white shirt instead of a long sleeve, and he didn't have a long sleeve shirt in his temple bag.  Oops!

We went back to the front desk and they were all ready to let us into the session.  Oh well, we did initiatory instead.  It was still a nice evening.  And we had a good laugh at our "senioritis".

I guess Scott and I better get use to these "Senior Moments"...we're definitely not getting any younger!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm always paranoid that I'm going to forget something when I go to the temple too. At least there's always initiatories to do in case it ever happens.

    ReplyDelete