I've decided people like to go to baseball games to eat!! It's true! I witnessed it first hand tonight!! There I was
trying to watch the bees baseball game while a steady stream of people walked past me to purchase food at one of the many coveted concession stands. I must admit, the food looked (and smelled!!) heavenly! :)
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Jason bought me Kettle Korn!! What a sweet son I have! ;) |
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Cute Mascot, right? |
So Jason and Anna invited Scott and I to the Salt Lake Bees Baseball game tonight. Actually, I think they mostly invited us to the fireworks show after the game, but you had to go to the game to enjoy the fireworks!! Every year Anna's family gets free baseball tickets from their insurance agent...a "thank you for your business" type of thing. I think Anna's whole family usually goes, but this year it was just her, Jason and Amanda (Anna's younger sister), so they invited Scott and I to come along too. Now I do like baseball, although playing it is much funner than watching it. And the only thing I have against it is it is soooo slow moving! I wonder if the players have to fight to stay awake!!
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
The Salt Lake Bees did win the game so you could say they totally celebrated their win with a spectacular fireworks show! And believe me! It was spectacular!! Scott tried to take some pictures so we could share the awesomeness with others, but pictures just don't cut it! Guess you'll just have to go to a Bees game yourself one of these years!
No comments:
Post a Comment