Tomorrow I leave for Stake Young Women camp. I'd like to say I'm major excited and can't wait to get there but what I'm really feeling is I'd rather stay home. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like the Young Women, I'm just like this with almost everything I do. The hardest part is getting me there and then I thoroughly enjoy it!! I must admit though, I am going to miss Scott - I guess we just do too much stuff together and enjoy being with each other too much!
![]() |
| The car is full!! Oh Dear! Am I bringing too much stuff?! |
So I'm prepared to be a pretty cushy camper...I've packed both our cots, plus foam pads which certainly makes camping a ton more enjoyable. And no, I'm not sleeping on both cots and all the foam pads...I'm bringing a cot and pad for Sister Dunaway too because she doesn't own one and that would be awful being pregnant and sleeping on the ground!! I'm sure glad I'm not pregnant! Ha! If I was I'd probably use it for an excuse not to go! Sister Dunaway is simply a diehard!!
+(800x533).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment