Excuse me for patting myself on the back, but Scott and I have been
sooo good lately. We have religiously
exercised every day, except Sunday of course, for the past three weeks!!
On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we go for a run (Scott rides
his bike while I run – blast that knee of his!) On Tuesday, Thursday, and
Saturday Scott does his elliptical and I do the Biggest Loser Cardio DVD. We drag ourselves out of bed at 4:30 a.m. and
by 5:30 we’re both sweating buckets, especially Scott when he does the
elliptical. It’s literally gross! He sweats so bad that he only wears his
exercise shorts and a good thing too because his sweat is dripping off of him
as if he’s been out in the rain. I
refuse to touch him! (Sorry Scott :( )
![]() |
| I know, it's hard to see, but he has sweat dripping off of him! Eww!! |
I know some people
think a sweaty man is sexy but not me! I
just say, “Eww…gross!”
+(800x533).jpg)
Ya, I agree. I think it's disgusting. But good job you two for exercising. I've been having a hard time doing it. It doesn't help that I'm tired. But I get in at least once a week, if not more. Oh dear. I used to be better - when I wasn't prego.
ReplyDelete