Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Counting Blessings: Warm and Comfortable

Today's Blessing:  Pajama Pants and Slippers :)

It rained today.  And it snowed today.  You could say April come in like a lion!  It actually decided to be a partial blizzard halfway into my walk coming home from work.  I did have an umbrella along with all my cold weather gear so I did okay, but by the time I got home, the front of my pant legs were all wet along with my shoes and feet inside.  As you can guess, I felt a little chilly.

So I slipped into my pajama pants and slippers and was warm and comfortable for the rest of the day.  It felt great!!  It worked out perfect too because I didn't have to go anywhere tonight!  Scott had missionary visits scheduled but I got to stay home and work on my Roundtable handouts for this Thursday.  Plus, I had a couple of Girl Scout leaders drop off cookie paperwork...early!  I love getting paperwork early!

1 comment: