Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Counting Blessings #2: Breakfast and Tsuro

Today's Blessing #2:  A Little Fun Time

Some how we finally had a free night the same as Tiffany and Jeremy!  We use to be like clockwork getting together every Wednesday night for dinner and games, but with new work schedules and busy schedules we haven't been able to get together for several weeks.

I think Jeremy and Scott picked the menu tonight...over a Facebook chat...imagine that!  We had breakfast for dinner.  Yes!  I love having breakfast for dinner, especially when it includes waffles, fruit, and whip cream.  That has definitely got to be the best breakfast in this world!  Tiffany and Jeremy totally spoiled us too!  Not only did they have strawberries, but they had raspberries, and blueberries also.  Oh man!  I was in waffle w/fruit heaven!  It was delicious!

Afterwards, we tried out our new board game we purchased at Stephanie and Clint's "Green Light Game Night" open house last Saturday.  It's called Tsuro and I really liked it...Scott did too (I think)!  A nice short game that keeps you wondering if you'll be the next player out or perhaps the lucky winner!  And I must do a little advertising for my awesome son-in-law and his new business...check out his "Green Light Games" website and do a little "fun time" shopping for board games and card games that are unique!  None of your average Walmart stock!  I'm going to see if he'd be willing to order me another game made by the same company as Tsuro.


I love games!  They just make life funner!   

1 comment:

  1. I want to play that game. I like games that don't take forever.

    ReplyDelete