Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Counting Blessings: One Lonely Critter Catcher

Today's Blessing:  A Quiet House??

Oh my!  My house feels empty!  I'm feeling a little bit lonely!  And sitting on my kitchen bar is a lonely critter catcher that I guess I better go empty.

For the past five days, we've had Stephanie and her two cute little kids stay with us while Clint was on a business trip to Washington DC.  They headed back home tonight while I was at a Laurel Light Camp meeting.  When I got home from my meeting, Scott left for his missionary visits, and all of the sudden I realized how quiet my house was...is that a blessing?

Wow!  I'm going to miss those two little tykes!  Kids certainly make a home come alive!  And yes, I do like peace and quiet, but I wouldn't trade those two cute little kids in for anything in the world!!  (I'm sure Stephanie thinks quite the opposite sometimes but deep down inside she knows she wouldn't either!)

1 comment:

  1. Ya, those bugs are probably dead. Ha ha! I wouldn't trade them for anything. i love them. It was just what I needed - a break from Jonas enough to want him back and play with him.

    ReplyDelete