#1 - Alexis rolled over for the very first time today...and I got to see it!! Talk about cute! Don't you just love the look on her little face as she attempts this new feat?! I'm so glad she was at my house when she decided to try something new!
#2 - Stephanie and I are always talking about "scrapbooking" together, but it never happens! You know, with kids and all it's hard to get the time to do it!
Well, Alexis and Jonas both slept at the same time today, so I got some one-on-one instruction with the "digital scrapbook queen"!! She helped me limp along and complete one page - it took me over an hour...maybe it was two hours. Then she whipped up a page in...what was it?...15 minutes maybe! Sheesh! If I blinked my eyes I would have missed it!
So here's our creations...
![]() |
| My Page |
![]() |
| Stephanie's Page |



.jpg)
.jpg)
We need to have another day together where it's dedicated to scrapbooking. I can bring Clint's laptop and we can do it together. He has photoshop on it. Wouldn't that be fun?
ReplyDeleteYES!! That would be awesome! Let's do it!!
Delete