Thursday, May 8, 2014

Counting Blessings: What Would I Do Without Him?!

Today's Blessing:  Our Young Women Third Counselor!!

I told Scott to take a picture for me and told him he had to be in it!!
Scott is a total gem!!  I needed to work a long day today at work, but I had a bunch of stuff that I needed to do for a Young Womanhood Recognition Dinner tonight.  Scott was my lifesaver!!  He went to the store for me, peeled potatoes, thawed the rolls, bought roses, and helped set up tables!  Wow!  What would I do without him?!

Just a display of his work! :)

Twenty-four potatoes in all!!
Our recognition dinner turned out great!  It was a nice, relaxing evening with soup, salad, rolls, and ice cream!  Each of the girls shared a  favorite value experience or project and our high councilor shared a brief message too.  The Personal Progress program truly is inspired!  Even as an "old lady", I can continue to progress in the gospel through it!
Just a few of the YW in our Stake who earned their Young Womanhood
Medallion during the past year.

1 comment:

  1. That was so nice of him to take a picture with him in it, considering how much he hates it. Ha ha! Clint's getting to that point.

    ReplyDelete