![]() |
| Scott magically creates rows with a few swipes of the garden rake! |
![]() |
| I had to make a good marker for my beets so Scott doesn't accidentally forget about them being there!! |


Scott had all the tomato plants in the ground before I got home from work today. Then I helped him plant the flowers out front and the peppers and beets in the back. He wasn't too thrilled at planting beets - he hates them, but I love pickled beets on my green salads, so I twisted his arm into giving me two long rows this year instead of a couple of short, stubby rows.
He doesn't like green peppers either, but he loves the salsa I make with the Anaheim and Jalapeno peppers so he doesn't complain one bit about planting those!
Next comes the cucumbers, corn, and green beans. Hmm...should we plant anything else? My mouth is watering just thinking about all those yummy, fresh veggies!! :)
+(800x533).jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment