Today's Blessing: Weeds Be Gone!!
I can't take any credit for this picture today! By the time I got home from work at 4:30 (ya, I worked until 3:00 and then ended up talking with a "master gardener" for probably 30 minutes before completing my journey home) Scott had our front flower beds all weeded and looking nice. I did wheel the garbage can over and pick up the pile of weeds, but that was the extent of my donation. Too bad I didn't tell Scott to take a "before" picture for me!
Scott is a miracle man! I call him our "master gardener." He has a true "green thumb". Somehow he is able to spruce up a weedy yard in a couple of hours which would take me a good full day!!
.jpg)
I'm the same way. I hate pulling weeds and all that gardening stuff. Clint is better at it than me.
ReplyDelete