Thursday, May 15, 2014

Counting Blessings: Starting the Day Out Right

Today's Blessing...#1:  Going to the Temple with my #1 Man!!

There's no better way to start the day then talking a walk to the temple with the one you love!

Scott was off work today (yes, he started back to work on Monday for just a couple of hours, but tomorrow he's back full-time), so we headed out at 6:30 this morning and got in bright and early for some initiatory work.  I was planning to go yesterday on my day off but Scott was willing to go with me today so I was happy to change my plans!  And with the temple so close to my work, I can pretty much do five initiatory names and still get to work on time (or pretty close to it!)

Ahh...the blessings of having a temple so close!! :)  I Love It!!

No comments:

Post a Comment