Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Counting Blessings: Have I Mentioned I LOVE Hua Guan's General's Chicken?!

Today's Blessing:  A Yummy Gift Certificate :)

April 23rd was Administrative Assistant's Day and I work with a bunch of great ladies who always make sure I know they appreciate me.

This year, my boss was a little excited to give me my gift.  For some reason she couldn't wait until April 23, so she gave it to me on April 14.  I think its because she put it all together as an Easter bucket so she had to give it to me before Easter was over!  She's a funny lady sometimes.  Tucked inside the card was a yummy gift certificate - woohoo - $20 for Hua Guan!  She knows Scott and I love their General's Chicken.


So tonight Scott and I cashed in on a little bit of that gift certificate.  YUMMY!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yum! That looks so good! I ate CHinese food the other day, and Alexis was just fine. I don't know if it had milk in it or not, but she seemed fine.

    ReplyDelete