The weather in Brigham City is totally unpredictable lately !! The sun will be shining one minute, and then the next minute it's hailing!
Scott and I made plans to weed and plant flowers tonight for our FHE. Needless to say, those plans have been postponed until tomorrow...hopefully...and hopefully the weather will cooperate!
Scott has a couple of weather apps on his phone. This morning they said 1-2% chance of rain. Ha! I think they meant the reverse! Unless they were talking about the sun shining 1-2% chance in between rain and hail storms! Oh well, the moisture is a welcomed blessing...it means less watering for us to do and more water in our reservoirs!
Scott is gradually getting back up to speed with his knee and all. Today he started back to work just casing his route, but by Friday, he's got to have his knee conditioned for long walks again. So this morning we walked to work together. Then he walked home from work around 9:30 am. Then he walked back up to the library to meet me when I got off work and then he walked home with me. And then we walked to Walmart to pick up a picture frame for the library. I think he got a little bit of walking in today, don't you?!
So...it was nice and sunny on our walk to Walmart, but on the walk home a little storm set in and we ended up vegging next to one of the walls at the Chevron station until it quit hailing and raining hard. The wall made a great shield from the storm!
Ya, gotta love spring weather! ;0)

At least I had fantastic company!
ReplyDeleteWas his knee ok? Did it hurt by the end? Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteHe did pretty good! He just needs to be sure and not overdo it!!
Delete